UPDATE JAN. 15: As stated at the top of each voucher, after Jan. 15, effectively at midnight, the vouchers have expired, HOWEVER we will still be delivering meals to community programs that provide food assistance and other services until our commitment of 7,000 meals is met.
Stay tuned to this page for more information on where you can pick up meals:
More to come . . .
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to help our local independent restaurants help our community!
On Dec. 15, 2020, in its final meeting of the year, Douglas County Commissioners unanimously approved a resolution to feed 7000 families with delivery and pick-up from local, independent restaurants. We’re excited to say that 6 days later we began distributing vouchers through our community partners that run food assistance programs.
How To Redeem the Vouchers
- Search for your Restaurant
2. Scroll Down and Click on Your Restaurant
3. Enter Your Promo Code
4. Hover over the menu item and select +Add to add the meal
5. Select My Back and Ready to Checkout
6. Select Delivery or Pick-up (There is a 2-day minimum for your order to be ready. HINT: Pick-up will be a lot quicker, we have limited delivery spots right now)
7. Create Your Account and check your Email for Zuppler
8. Confirm your account with a Zuppler email. We’re using Zuppler’s technology.
9. Choose the Date for Your Order
10. After you choose your date, click on Proceed to Pay (don’t worry, the voucher has you covered!)
11. Select Voucher as How to Pay
12. Place Your Order
13. Check your email for confirmation!